What will be your missions?
Your mission is to make the Open Team site the best possible showcase of our project. For this, you will need:
- Redefine collection of user needs
- Development of a model: tree structure, access modes, databases, navigation, search engine, ergonomics …
- Inventory and structuring of content on the site
- Management of domain names and SEO of the site with directories and search engines
- Identification of contents, collection of information and documents of contributors
- Realization of templates, style sheets, and provision for contributors (editors) of the site
- Validate content in compliance with the organization’s editorial charter and communication policy
- Organization and verification of access to information and documents (tracking links …)
- Animate Network: assistance, training, rights management
What are the required technical skills?
- Care, method, organization and rigor
- Excellent command of office tools (Office Pack: Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Internet browsing
- Efficient in writing and spelling
- Autonomy and strength of proposal
- SEO knowledge
What are the required human skills?
- Good with contacts, open minded
- Know-how and love for working in a team
- Good at listening and good with oral and written expression
- Interest for the community (for example: volunteer experience welcome)
Volunteering start date : As soon as possible
Target availability: A few hours per week