What will be your missions?
Today, we are launching an active fundraising process (grants, calls for projects, public contracts, family office …) to develop the ScaleSchool in Nepal. We have all the assets gathered to boost our chances for successful fundraising (team, partners, strategy, methodology, past references…).
Your mission is to conduct the fundraising campaign for the ScaleSchool program and write the fundraising proposals in English (first) and/or French, in collaboration with the teams in France and in Nepal.
For this, you will need to:
- Build a fundraising strategy and planning
- Identify the fundraising opportunities (worldwide and of all kinds) and sort them by priority
- Write the proposals, coordinate the additional inputs needed from different team members, and ensure a coherent result that is most relevant based on the requirements of each specific funding opportunity
- Find the relevant partners to associate in the funding proposals
- Follow up the funding proposals until their completion and success
- Find alternative and creative ways of fundraising (resources online, specialized agencies) and coordinate the fundraising work with them
- Pitch the ScaleSchool and represent OpenTeam at events, conferences, fundraising gatherings
What experience is required?
- Successful experience in fundraising, whether grants, calls for projects, procurement contracts, including institutional (EU, UN…)
- Public speaking is a plus
What skills are required?
- Care, method, organization and rigor
- Bilingual in English and French
- Efficient writing skills and spelling in English and French
- Strong analysis capacity
- Strong networking skills
- Presentation skills, ease in pitching projects and public speaking in front of a large audience
- Autonomy and strength of proposal
- Interest for the community (for example: volunteer experience welcome)
- Capacity in strategy implementation
- Good contact, open-minded, loves to work in a team
- Type of contract: business provider, independent status
- Start date: as soon as possible, for a minimum period of 6 months
- Workplace: in Paris (36, rue du Caire – metro: Sentier) or remotely
- Availability: Full Time or Part Time (minimum 3 days per week)
- Remuneration: commission-based (% of funds raised). Possibility of fix fee on the longer run.
- Training: Business School, Political Science or equivalent
- Send your CV to: email@example.com