What will be your missions?
Your mission will be to value the work that we are doing on the ground in Nepal or in the world in order to reach out to our audience by defining segments and enable us to increase our engagement with our community. The Open Team website needs to deliver adequate messages, and newsletter must be sent to targeted audience to deliver quality content in adequation with what people expect to receive news on. By so doing, we are expecting to engage with donors, volunteers, identify leads or and create quality communication to our partners.
For this, you will need to accomplish the following missions:
- Mapping of stakeholders and audience segmentation
- Inventory and structuring of content on the site
- Monitor the ground work and generate adequate content on each of our channels (newsletters, website, social networks to name the most importants ones)
- Identification of content, collection of information and documents from contributors
- Validation of the posting of content in compliance with the organization’s editorial charter and communication policy
- Organization and verification access to information and documents (link monitoring, etc.)
- Tools to use: Google analytics, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Buzzsumo, Buffer, others ?
- Skills: affiliation method, content production strategy
What technical skills are required?
- A minimum of experience in digital marketing and/or inbound marketing
- Ideally, some experience on defining workflows and automation processes in digital emailing tools
- Care, method, organization and great rigor
- Excellent handling of office automation tools (Office Pack: Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Internet browsing
- You must feel at ease to write content
- Autonomy and proactivity
- A minimum understanding of SEO
What skills human resources required?
- Good contact, open-mindedness
- English fluent
Volunteer starting date : ASAP
Ideal time contribution : from minimum 5 hours per week to full time
Apply by sending an email at : email@example.com