In-house Position Project Manager (m/f/d) in the Fields of Water, Agriculture, Environment and/or Governance
Region and duty station:
Essen, Germany, with regular travel overseas
As soon as possible
AHT GROUP AG is an International Consulting Company offering Management and Engineering Services worldwide in the fields of Water, Agriculture, Environment, Governance and Waste.
For our growing business we are looking for Junior and Senior Project Managers (m/f/d).
As a Project Manager (m/f/d) you will work in a team of consultants in the areas of project management, acquisition of new projects and business development.
We are looking for motivated and committed colleagues (m/f/d), who will support us in the day-to-day management of our on-going projects and assist us in the acquisition of new projects.
Duty station will be Essen, Germany, with regular overseas travel.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of pre-qualification documents as well as technical and financial tender bids
- Management of on-going projects including backstopping and short-term missions overseas
- Review of project and studies reports
- Establishment and maintaining regular professional contacts with donors and clients
- Drafting of reports and presentations
- Contribution to the knowledge and quality management systems of AHT GROUP AG
University degree in the fields related to water, agriculture, environment, and/or governance
Country / regional experience:
Previous working experience in an international environment and development cooperation
Excellent English and very good French language skills
Expertise / Profile:
- Relevant working experience in one or more of the above mentioned fields
- Ability to work in intercultural teams and willingness to travel abroad
- Proven writing, communication and presentation skills
Please contact our HR & Recruitment Team firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest and to send your complete application documents.