Deadline: 25 June 2018
Are you building a solution which has the potential to change lives of underserved in India? If yes than apply now to SACH Impact!
SACH Impact is one-of-a-kind incubator run by Subhash Chandra Foundation, in partnership with LetsEndorse, which truly embodies the philosophy of innovating for the modern-day challenges facing the nation and being agile in doing so at the same time.
In a span of 6 months, Subhash Chandra Foundation equip promising social enterprises with necessary mentorship, knowledge networks, market access for pilots, financial support & more, to take their solutions to the next level and prepare them to scale and serve the large Indian population. Their core philosophy is to be agile and steadfast, fail fast and learn from failures.
- The Foundation inviting applications from social enthusiasts from all over India.
- Entity Type: Product, technology or process-based solutions which have the potential to solve problems at a large scale, registered as either for-profit or not-for-profit (Society, Trust or Section 8 Company) not before 1st April, 2016. Unregistered entities may be considered on a case-to-case basis.
- Stage: The venture must have already developed a testable version of product/technology/software or must have just begun conducting pilot tests on-the-ground.
- Innovation: The Foundation is seeking solutions which are transformational and not incremental, innovative and not me-too.
- Opportunity to Impact: The Foundation is seeking solutions which are meant for large target populations across different geographies. Ventures having direct and tangible impact on lives in terms of sustainability, affordability and accessibility are the ideal fits.
- Sustainability: Ventures should have the potential to achieve financial sustainability in long run.
What the Programme Offers
- Pilot Testing: A pan-India network of grassroot partners to pilot test the solution and assess the feasibility on-the-ground
- Seed Grant: A grant of INR 2.5 lacs to each of the 10 incubatees for field testing of their solutions with foundation’s partner networks. Further support can be extended to exceptional ventures.
- Knowledge Networks: Intensive knowledge sessions with eminent leaders from across industry and functions
- Workspace: Shared workspaces where applicant’s team can co-work from
- Research Facilities: Access to Research Labs in multiple locations with foundation’s academia partners
- 360° Support: Pro-bono PR, branding, marketing, legal and HR-related mentorship and support by industry leaders
- Mentorship: Access to high value Networking opportunities with industry experts, mentors and relevant Government Departments
- Demo Day: Demo Day with leading Angel Networks, VC Funds and Philanthropists
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit SACH Impact.