OpenTeam creates bridges in between the project holders.
Our main selection criteria will be based on complementarities in between projects. So please be aware that when applying, your project may not be selected, not because of its quality, but because of its potential for linking to the other projects. This is why during the application process, it is important that you take the time to share with us your issues, needs and expertise. And the earlier you apply, the better.
Secondly, we will favor project holders who intend to deeply engage during the full 6 days.
Please also note that more ScaleCamps will be organized in the future and that more opportunities will come for you to be selected and participate.
Full list of selection criteria:
- Your open and sharing mindset
- Your time taken to share the problems you face and the support you need
- Your commitment to engage during the full 6 days
- Your will to foster intercultural and cross-sector collaboration
- Qualitative and quantitative proof of impact of your project activities (or about to be demonstrated), whether social, environment and/or economic
- Your will to increase your independence towards subsidies by developing a mature and bankable business model
- Your capacity to have a VISA in time and to auto-finance your costs of venue and stay